Vitamix is the latest sponsor of this year’s Food Blogger Connect, and to celebrate, we are giving away two free #FBC12 Full Weekend Access Passes to attend the event in London the 28th – 30th of September 2012. For a chance to win, put on your foodie hat and come up with your very own blender recipe for a smoothie & share it.
Five chosen recipes will be prepared in the Vitamix Total Nutrition Centre at the FBC12 Market. This blender can create fresh smoothies, refreshing frozen desserts and even hot soups – it is a kitchen essential which lets you perform more than 50 tasks quicker, easier and faster (more information here). The entries will be judged by Vitamix Chef Bev Shaffer, and the two winners will get to make their recipe with her at the FBC12 Market! Also, all five Vitamix Total Nutrition Centre machines will be given away to #FBC12 attendees during the closing ceremonies.
To enter, select any of the entries as listed below – doing them all will add to your points and chance of winning. a Rafflecopter giveaway
Rules & Details
- This giveaway is open to readers around the world and both already registered #FBC12 attendees as well as #FBC12 hopeful attendees. If an already registered winner is selected, their fees paid to Food Blogger Connect will be refunded.
- Make sure you like the VitamixUK & FBC Facebook pages, announce your submission on the official VitamixUK Facebook and FBC Facebook pages, follow @VitamixUK and @BloggerConnect and your tweets include all the following: #FBC12, @VitamixUK, @BloggerConnect
- Your recipe blog post must include an introduction to FBC12 and how Vitamix is helping two lucky winners get a free ticket to FBC12 + an opportunity to feature the recipe and participate in the Vitamix Total Nutrition Centre with Chef Bev Shaffer at the FBC12 Market.
- Entries should be submitted before midnight GMT on Sunday the 9th of September ; more than one entry per person is allowed as long as it’s a different recipe and within a new and separate post
- The winner will be selected by Chef Bev Shaffer and announced on this site on 17 September 2012.
- The winner will be contacted by e-mail and should they not respond within 72 hours another winner may be selected.
- The Prize: 2 winners will receive a Food Blogger Connect full weekend access ticket to FBC12
THE PERFECT BLEND OF TASTE & NUTRITION WITH THE NEW VITAMIX® TOTAL NUTRITION CENTRE
Add variety to your kitchen with the new Vitamix® Total Nutrition Centre. Whether you fancy a fresh smoothie, a refreshing frozen desert or delicious hot soup, this kitchen essential lets you perform more than 50 tasks, quicker, easier and faster with only one product, and without the washing up. This easy-to-use, multi-functional kitchen essential is a must for anyone who wants to add flavour to their food and get the best out of their fresh produce.
The Total Nutrition Centre is more than just a blender, the variable speed control allows you to make the dish of your choice, whether it’s blending and cooking a steaming hot soup, a chilled cocktail or flavoursome fruit sorbet – you can create something to suit every palate all in one place. This sleek machine comes in red, white, black and stainless steel so can take pride of place on your table top.
This multi-functional kitchen essential is equipped with a horse-powered motor that generates blade speeds of up to 240 mph. The 2L wet blade container allows you to puree soup for as many as six people or simply grind just a tablespoon of peppercorns. It also comes equipped with a spill-proof lid an easy to grip handle and soft touch controls.
The Vitamix® Total Nutrition Centre comes with a 7 year guarantee and is £459.00 available from John Lewis, Fenwicks, Harrods, Whole Foods and all other good retailers. For more information on the Total Nutrition Centre and any other products in the range visit www.vitamix.co.uk
|VIEW THIS YEAR'S PROGRAMME||REGISTER NOW|
|VENUE, TRAVEL, LODGING||SPEAKERS LIST|